yoga class descriptions:
- Gentle Yoga – This class is for all yogis. Gentle yoga emphasizes deep breathing and long holds in postures. Prepare to feel stretched, balanced and a little more zen!
- All levels flow – Calling all levels! This faster paced class combines breath with movement. It is an athletic class that will work your muscles and clear your mind.
- Intermediate – This 90 min class is a bit more vigorous and is a perfect fit for someone looking to learn new poses. We use this Saturday time to gather with our Weekend Women, and we often incorporate a project/craft element to our Saturday class. Plus, we use your Saturday donations to support our local girl groups. Be sure to check our Happenings page for more detailed workshop info.
- drop in: Pay-what-you-can
- 5 class pass (good for 90 days): $55
- month unlimited: $75
meet jess, owner and yoga instructor
Owner and yoga instructor at Pineapple Studios Inc., Jess has been teaching yoga for seven years. Happiest when barefoot. Protector of elephants. Best friends with a dog named Yogi. Believer of faith, grace, and compassion. Gluten and dairy free. Consumed with 90’s nostalgia. Humbled by the ocean. Finds the cure for anything in a road trip with her sister. Obsessed with journals. Feels empathy for Peter Pan. And confident that peanut butter tastes good on everything.
Describe your teaching style in one word: honest
What is your favorite song on your yoga playlist? Reckoner by Radiohead
Dani is a mom of two who discovered yoga as a way to connect with her Divine Feminine and find balance and peace, as a “sort of” former Type A entrepreneur. Her passion is sharing and introducing others to yoga, spirituality, energy healing, and meditation. She is the Co-Creator of Spiritual Junkies creating spiritual and yoga jewelry, as well as, Manifesting Mamas an online marketing and coaching business. Dani teaches Yoga, Kids Yoga, Meditation + Workshops in the community.
Describe your teaching style in one word: slow flow
What is your favorite song on your yoga playlist? Hallelujah sung by Jai-Jagdeesh!